BarnOwl 1.6 release notes
The BarnOwl Developers are pleased to announce the release of BarnOwl
It has been installed in the Athena locker, and you can download it
from the website  or get the source from Github . BarnOwl 1.6
contains various bug fixes and new features, including:
* BarnOwl's zcrypt implementation now supports AES encryption using
Please see http://barnowl.mit.edu/wiki/zcrypt for documentation
about how to use this feature.
* The 'narrow-related' variable has been added, which controls whether
M-n and related commands include zephyr unclasses and instances when
Please note that by default, this feature changes the name of
auto-generated filters; If 'narrow-related' is set, BarnOwl will
generate filters of the form 'related-class-barnowl' to include '-c
unbarnowl' and so on.
* When you are typing a command line, M-h will pop up help for the
command being entered, while leaving your command line for you to
return to once you're done reading help.
* The 'typewindelta' variable now only takes effect once you open an
actual multiline text-entry area, not just when you open the command
* Many commands like :source that accept paths now do tab-completion.
The full Changelog is available online .
Thank you for using BarnOwl, and we hope you enjoy the new release. As
usual, any bug reports, questions, or feature requests can be directed
to the developers at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Nelson Elhage
for the BarnOwl developers